ACOS6 cards provide the following features:
- Compliance with ISO 7816 parts 1,2,3 and 4
- High baud rate switchable from 9600 to 14,400, 28,800, 57,600, 115,200 and 223,200 bps.
- Full 64K of EEPROM memory for application data.
- Supports ISO 7816 Part 4 file structures:
- Linear fixed
- Linear variable
- DES/Triple DES capability.
- Mutual authentication with session key generation.
- Multilevel secured access hierarchy.
- Anti-tearing done on file headers and PIN commands.
- Secure access modules pairs with ACOS3 and ACOS6 amongst others.
- Stores and performs all key operations on ACOS3/6 including mutual authentication, encrypted PIN submission, secure messaging and ePurse commands.
EEPROM endurance: 100K erase/write cycles
Data retention: 10 years
EEPROM Capacity: 64Kbytes
Voltage: Operating at 5V DC +/- 10% (Class A) and 3V DC +/- 10% (Class B)
Maximum supply current: 10 mA
ESD protection: Less or equal to 4KV
Operation temperature: -25degC to 85degC
Storage temperature: -40degC to 100degC