Manage your mobile phonebook with the minimum of fuss. This easy-to-use software from Dekart provides a low cost way to back-up your SIM phonebook, saving all your contact details from your SIM card to your computer. It also allows you to add, edit, delete and reorganise the contacts stored on your SIM, as well as enable, disable or change PIN codes and unblock a blocked SIM or USIM card.
The import/export function allows you to exchange your phonebook data with other software applications, using a csv file. Alternatively SIM Managerís printing function gives you the option of creating a physical copy of your valuable contact names and numbers.
With SIM Manager you can also:
- Synchronise contacts between phones regardless of make, model or operator
- Synchronise with Google, Yahoo! and Facebook contacts, as well as popular e-mail clients such as Outlook, Lotus Notes and Eudora
- Edit, backup and copy SIM card data
- Recover deleted text messages
- Enable and edit the fixed-dialling list
- Print reports and obtain detailed information about the SIM card
Simple to install, this Dekart SIM Manager package comes with a complete set of SIM adapters and a popular desktop reader, the Omnikey 3121. This desktop version is particularly useful if you also need to program full-sized SIM cards before being fitted into phones.
Runs on Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit) and compatible with GSM, 3G, R-UIM, CDMA and Nextel cards.
Includes English, Dutch, German, French, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian and Russian translations.