The vSEC CMS from Versasec (previously Versatile Security) is a highly secure, cost effective, easy-to-integrate smartcard management system that supports the deployment and management of an organisation's smart cards throughout the entire lifecycle. This advanced smartcard management application features an intuitive user interface as well as fast installation and system integration.
The vSEC CMS S-series is an innovative standalone software application that has been designed to be accessed through terminal services. This secure architecture allows for several operators to work in parallel without the need for synchronisation. The system is fully compatible and functional with any minidriver-enabled smartcard and performs all functions and aspects of a smartcard management system.
- Connections to Certificate Authorities, LDAP, Active Directory and other user directories
- Processes configurable by templates
- Graphical displays for all processes and smartcard states
- Smartcard management tasks including PIN change and unblock
- Support for cards with multiple PINs
- PIN policy and fingerprint policy management
- Support for RFID and Physical Access Systems
Because they use hardware-based security, system licenses are delivered on a smartcard, so you will also need to purchase a suitable container card and token reader for each one.
Note that you will also need to obtain a user license for every card that you wish to issue, and for every administrative operator, plus annual support.