Manage your mobile phonebook with the minimum of fuss. This easy-to-use software from Dekart provides a low cost way to back-up your SIM phonebook, saving all your contact details from your SIM card to your computer. It also allows you to add, edit, delete and reorganise the contacts stored on your SIM, as well as enable, disable or change PIN codes and unblock a blocked SIM or USIM card.
The import/export function allows you to exchange your phonebook data with other software applications, using a csv file. Alternatively SIM Manager’s printing function gives you the option of creating a physical copy of your valuable contact names and numbers.
With SIM Manager you can also:
- Synchronise contacts between phones regardless of make, model or operator
- Synchronise with Google, Yahoo! and Facebook contacts, as well as popular e-mail clients such as Outlook, Lotus Notes and Eudora
- Edit, backup and copy SIM card data
- Recover deleted text messages
- Enable and edit the fixed-dialling list
- Print reports and obtain detailed information about the SIM card
Simple to install, this Dekart SIM Manager package comes complete with Feitian R301-C11 SIM/full-size smartcard reader, although you can only use one of these options at a time. This package also includes a SIM adapter pack that enables you to read and write mini- and micro-SIMs, used in many mobile devices.
Runs on Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit) and compatible with GSM, 3G, R-UIM, CDMA and Nextel cards.
Includes English, Dutch, German, French, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian and Russian translations.